[meteorite-list] DOD detection Park Forest radiant

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:00 2004

Hello Peter and others,

This trajectory & speed is very interesting, as this puts the Park Forest
radiant not too far
off (within ~ 20 degrees - but much LESS when radiant drift to a position
for April 7 is taken into account!) from that of Pribram-Neuschwanstein -
and
the speed is correct too! I bet you the orbit from these parameters will
compare well to Pribram-Neuschwanstein with a D' test!!!! So: another member
of the stream? Would add an L6 to the H5 and E6 (and Glanerbrug LL5). This
is fun! Seems that if we wait long enough, this stream will provide a full
meteorite type collection...

Best wishes,

Marco Langbroek - Dutch Meteor Society