[meteorite-list] Ad eBay Park Forest Slices, one more time

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:01 2004

--0-1475558251-1057763003=:21415

Greetings List,

I apologize for the use of bandwidth, but I've gotten requests by many of you for slices of Park Forest. I still have 11 auctions running on eBay that end tomorrow evening. Incredible slices all starting at $10 per gram. I will be addding some more spectacular pieces later today starting at $15.

thanx once again,
Steve

Steve Witt
IMCA #9020