Fw: [meteorite-list] Where Did The Moon Come From?

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

--0-629719105-1057833672=:6862

Tom and Marcia,

With all due respect for your opinions:

I'm sorry guys but . . . to think that any entity capable of creating this completely vast universe could have the slightest interest in this little dustball we live on; much less the concerns and cares of the six billion tiny virus spores (that's us) living on it, is so utterly ludicrous to me as to make me want to scream.

The ruler of the cosmos is chaos. Chaos is not evil; it's not necesarily disorder or disarray. Chaos can also be order. Chaos is the unknowable future. It's in charge of the planet killing asteroid that will extinct us tomorrow or the next day. It's happened six times on this planet already. It will happen again. To us.

I am very comfortable with this opinion as I'm sure you are with yours. Peace to you and all my fellow virus spores.

--0-629719105-1057833672=:6862

<DIV>Tom and Marcia,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>With all due respect for your opinions:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm sorry guys but . . . to think that any entity capable of creating this completely vast universe could have the slightest interest in this little dustball we live on; much less the concerns and cares of the six billion tiny virus spores (that's us) living on it, is so utterly ludicrous to me as to make me want to scream.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The ruler of the cosmos is chaos. Chaos is not evil; it's not necesarily disorder or disarray. Chaos can also be order. Chaos is the unknowable future. It's in charge of the planet killing asteroid that will extinct us tomorrow or the next day. It's happened six times on this planet already. It will happen again. To us.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am very comfortable with&nbsp;this opinion as I'm sure you are with yours. Peace to you and all my fellow virus spores.</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-629719105-1057833672=:6862--