[meteorite-list] Puzzle, Moon Origin Debate

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01C34747.095680E0

Hello All,

It looks as though Dave Freeman's e-mail never made it to the list, altho=
ugh it was addressed to me and the list. That is the e-mail I answered. =
 His request was simple and I replied with the answer.

While that is not strange, what I do find strange is that people on both =
sides of the god subject took offense to my response. I do not believe I=
 took a stance in anyone's corner during this "debate" so I would like to=
 get other list members opinion. Did I offend you? And more importantly,=
 Why?

Mark Bostick
www.MeteoriteArticles.com

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01C34747.095680E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV> <DIV>Hello Al=
l,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>It looks as though Dave Freeman's e-mail =
never made it to the list, although it was addressed to me and the list.&=
nbsp; That is the e-mail I answered.&nbsp; His request was simple and I r=
eplied with the answer.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>While that is not st=
range, what I do find strange is that people on both sides of the god sub=
ject took offense to&nbsp;my response.&nbsp; I do not believe I took a st=
ance in anyone's corner during this "debate" so I would like to get other=
 list members opinion.&nbsp; Did I offend you?&nbsp;And more importantly,=
 Why?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"htt=
p://www.MeteoriteArticles.com">www.MeteoriteArticles.com</A><BR><BR>Pleas=
e visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and =
meteorite articles.</DIV><BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com,=
 a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></H=

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01C34747.095680E0--