[meteorite-list] Origin of the Moon& God

From: BOORX4_at_aol.com <BOORX4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:02 2004

Greetings List members,

I have been reading this thread from the beginning and would like to give my
thoughts.
Sure, I believe that a higher "being" created the universe and everything in
it but why couldn't the creator set the laws of physical science (physics,
chem. geology etc.) into motion and let this do all the work. The creator has
plenty of time and is in no hurry for all this to be finished. The universe is
His Sistine Chapel which is in continuous progress and physical science is
his paint brush.

As for evolution, I being schooled in Geology, can see life evolving,
changing or going into extinction through environmental change (caused by volcanic
eruptions, gigantic fires or meteorite impacts, etc.) or mutations, but again,
these are all physical laws set into motion by the creator.
My mind is open to all these possibilities but I will never believe that any
or all physical laws of science brought into existence my very being (my soul
or spirit).

Thanks for listening.
Mr. Bob
in Tucson