[meteorite-list] No More Rust

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:03 2004

--part1_5b.3b126138.2c41dfc5_boundary

Hello members,

There is a brand new page on my site. No, it is not about new meteorites (I
am still waiting on 2 of them) but it is about VCI products.
If you click on the button "No More Rust" or follow this link:
             www.impactika.com/antirust.htm
you will find answers to all your questions, and supplies you absolutely
need!!! :-)

Of course, let me know if I forgot something.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_5b.3b126138.2c41dfc5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello members,
<BR>
<BR>There is a brand new page on my site. &nbsp;No, it is not about new mete=
orites (I am still waiting on 2 of them) but it is about VCI products.
<BR>If you click on the button "No More Rust" &nbsp;or follow this link:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;www.impactika.com/antirust.htm
<BR>you will find answers to all your questions, and supplies you absolutely=
 need!!! &nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>Of course, let me know if I forgot something.
<BR>
<BR>Anne M. Black
<BR>www. IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com