Fwd: [meteorite-list] item#2183522064: ## BEAUTIFUL IRON METEORITE 843 GRAM...

From: Maccers531_at_aol.com <Maccers531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

--part1_1da.dd062b0.2c4344fe_boundary

From: Maccers531_at_aol.com
Full-name: Maccers531
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:23:29 EDT
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] item#2183522064: ## BEAUTIFUL IRON METEORITE 843 GRAMM...
To: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com

Gregory,
Id have to agree with you completely. I never new meteorites were so readily
available til I purchased my first 7 months ago on ebay. I had zero knowlege
of them before my first acquistion. After my first purchase my desire to learn
more and collect more was incredible. I live in Illinois and did well
collecting specimens of the Park Forest fall.
Had I not purchased my first meteorite on ebay , I doubt I would have
searched or even had the knowlege to search a strewnfield .So I guess it was great
timing for me to start collecting.

Bob Evans

--part1_1da.dd062b0.2c4344fe_boundary--