[meteorite-list] eBay Likes and Dislikes

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

I do $80,000.00 gross a year on Ebay. It beats the hell out of the
Computer/IT work I was laid off from.

I would do much better if the economy would ever pickup and we only began
allowing itnernational bidders this summer, we had to stop after 9/11 as
there was a serious slowdown in customs after the attack.

Ebay has its pros and cons, some things need improvement. I am enjoying
working again.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ