[meteorite-list] Re: eBay Likes and Dislikes

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

--part1_25.3bb143e7.2c43b19f_boundary

someone-named-uraninut239__at_hotmail.com writes:

> I'm with Steve, SCREW the millions who like ebay. Please excuse my limited
> vocalization on the subject. Oh, time to call the damn cat in. I would have
> enjoyed chatting with ya'll but there's this pissed -off black bear out here
>
> in my little forest that'll kill my dumb-ass cat. Good Night, and I hope
> one falls right on the head of that "Stinkin To High Heaven" bear. And if
> one does, it will not be sold anywhere, it'll become a family treasure from
> the great beyond-Space. I dont care how ugly it is. Ebay sucks. Let's get
> back to over -the- phone and talking to a live human being on the other
> phone. Dont act like sheep .

If that's opposing counsel's viewpoint, well.....I rest my case.

Btw, you might give some thought to coffee. ;-)

       Gregory

--part1_25.3bb143e7.2c43b19f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
someone-named-uraninut239__at_hotmail.com writes: <BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I'm with Steve, SCREW the milli=
ons who like ebay. Please excuse my limited <BR>
vocalization on the subject. Oh, time to call the damn cat in. I would have=20=
<BR>
enjoyed chatting with ya'll but there's this pissed -off black bear out here=
 <BR>
in my little forest that'll kill my dumb-ass cat.&nbsp; Good Night,&nbsp; an=
d I hope <BR>
one falls right on the head of that "Stinkin To High Heaven" bear. And if <B=

one does, it will not be sold anywhere, it'll become a family treasure from=20=
<BR>
the great beyond-Space. I dont care how ugly it is. Ebay sucks. Let's get <B=

back to over -the- phone and talking to a live&nbsp; human being on the othe=
r <BR>
phone. Dont act like sheep .<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
If that's opposing counsel's viewpoint, well.....I rest my case.&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Btw, you might give some thought to coffee.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ;-=
)<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_25.3bb143e7.2c43b19f_boundary--