[meteorite-list] Origin of the moon /god/meteorites/ etc...

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

Well, this far we have 2 main theories, or letīs say basic lines in physics
and cosmology; theory of relativity and quantum mechanics. Both
should be right, but unfortunately it has this far been impossible to put
them together... And in fact everything in modern physics base on these
2 baselines.

--------------------

"We live a remarkable time. Our party and government have created
expectionally favourable conditions for scientific development. The
broadest masses hopefully follow the development of the problem of
the Earthīs origin. We are absolutely confident the difficulties of the
problem and our own shortcomings, we will be able to achieve its
solution in this time and in this country, in the Stalin epoch."

Otto Schmidt 1950

Well, it may be sometimes a bit difficult to make difference between
"science" and "religion", both may have also, letīs say, not so clean
purposes...;-

take care,

pekka

--