[meteorite-list] Re: eBay Likes and Dislikes

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:04 2004

Hey someone named Gregory,
                                        Are you the guy who had mentioned
something
  about bulls in a china closet when we were having the SEX and meteorites
contest. I think it was you, if youre the Gregory in question, and a Pekka
Slov... from Finland I believe who basically made everybody cave and quit
out of the contest. What kind of elitist atitude was that anyway ?. I treat
meteorites and electronic equipment with the white glove treatment , so to
speak, and the only BULL .... was your and the Pekkas . You sound like a
lawyer, could I be mistaken or is that your way of trying, in your own mind
to project your self -deluded Princely qualities to the list.wow I'm awed by
the name and I actually copied it from your email, unlike the barbarian who
responded to my email .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* Good Morning Where It Is So
  (IMCA 0583) Roman Nakonechny
  * Gregory, Some day you get the bear and some day the bear gets you.
SIDDHARTA BUDDHA ca. 500 B.C. Lay off the coffee, buddy. Lawyers and
coffee = CORONARY.