Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] Here's a NEW TOPIC

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

--WebTV-Mail-29380-1483

I messed up on meteorite-list address,the first time I sent it out.
Sorry. Marcie Hope this is allowed. Not a home p.c., will reprint if
I have to.

--WebTV-Mail-29380-1483

From: MJSOfArc_at_webtv.net (Marcia Swanson)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:47:31 -0500 (CDT)
To: dfreeman_at_fascination.com (David Freeman),
        meterotie-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Here's a NEW TOPIC

Dave and List,
I am in agreement with Dave F., as I'm sure all of us that, for whatever
valid reasons we thought we may have had, in speaking out , did so,
against list policy, myself included. Gregory has offerred some possible
assistance in an alternative mini-list, if possible, and has requested,
if we can't talk to each other Off-list, or quit this thread, is a
really good and fair alternative, for people to discuss their Beliefs
and Theories on this subject. Obviously, there is a need for it, but
there is a greater need for us, as a Family of Sorts, a Community if you
will, of People who DO have one thing in common, and that is our love of
meteorites and learning and the commoradery we share, except where
Religion and Politic's are concerned. We get to know each other
off-list, and that sometimes carries over. I have met alot of really
great people since I joined the List, and regardless of their other
views, cherish having met them and learned from them, on many levels, On
and off-list. I would hate to loose that opportunity permanently. Time
to knuckle-under, maintain our personal beliefs,and try to work at
making this the Great Site, it can be.....a meteorite site. Where we can
disagree with an opinion , or offer an opinion . We are all like
meteorites. We come from different places, indivduals, all special in
their own right. Now that the cards are on the table, I think we need to
get back to the original format. Remember.......there's always off-list!
:)
With Peace comes Understanding. I'm not being a traitor to my beliefs,
just don't want to see this ship go down, we're all on it together. OK
Everyone? Best Regards, Marcie

--WebTV-Mail-29380-1483--