[meteorite-list] RE: This endless God thread!!!

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

Dear Gabriel,
              Nice name by the way. As you know, there are meteorites that
cannot be adequately explained(composition, chondrule color and shapes,
inclusions that make no sense, origins of the particular meteorite, etc.)
yet there they are right in front of us. Hubble is taking pictures of
objects that are forcing astronomers and physicists around the world to
rethink and change their once perfect explanations of phenomenon out there
that challenge their beliefs in the perfection of physics and its being the
answer to all processes, terrestrial and celestial . Physics does explain a
lot, here on Earth , and even here there are mysteries that science in all
its branches can't explain, but once you look up at the majesty of the only
thing greater than yourself-THE COSMOS - there's no way you can tell me you
do not feel the presense of a creator silently whispering , "This I Made For
You And My Others ", not actually vocalizing it you understand. You can't
see the wind but you can observe the effect of it , from gentleness to
mighty Tornadic fury. I tend to be slightly skeptical too, but every time I
hold my meteorites , from 4.6 billion yr. old Allende 156gr. whole 98%
fusion crust, to the mystery of Imilac 123 gr. slice- it's as long as your
palm and 4"in. wide, and it should not have been able to crystalize/form the
way it did at all-there's plenty of theories too many to mention, everyone's
got one ,you know what I mean. Einstein wanted to understand the mind of
God, he did not accomplish it, God gave him a teeny tiny taste but that's
all .Maybe now he understands The Great Purpose of life and the mysteris
that keep us looking for more teeny tiny tastes. Meteorites are Boss .(IMCA
#0583) OUT