[meteorite-list] Blocking people from my e-mail / FAQ page

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

--0-830976112-1058379124=:31997

If someone knows how to block individuals posts from appearing, please e-mail me off list. In the mean time, I'll go poking around the Meteorite Central page to see if there are any directions. It's the God thing. Not that I don't love God... or something. :-)

I didn't realize I became insensitive if I wanted to quarenteen my involvement with religion to the forum on holy wars and the flat earth society.

As for meteorite discussion, I recently posted a few questions that need answering on "my" FAQ page. I offset that in quotes because I am just doing the grunt work. I am going to re-post three questions soon. I am requesting you look out for the post and e-mail me off list if you want to answer a question. I will write back to you and request your answer.

I'm not trying to have control or something. I just don't want 87 answers to one question and have everyone wastes their time; furthermore, I want to give others a chance to get some visibility; however, if Al is the only person who responds, he is going to get even more visibility on the page.

By the way, God is a morblit. There is only one morblit. It is invisible, and resides in the sky. If you see me seemingly (a little alliteration) talking to nobody, don't be crazy. I am simply talking to God.

Best regards,

Ari

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

--0-830976112-1058379124=:31997

<DIV>If someone knows how to block individuals posts from appearing, please e-mail me off list. In the mean time, I'll go poking around the Meteorite Central page to see if there are any directions. It's the God thing. Not that I don't&nbsp;love God... or something. :-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I didn't realize I became insensitive if I wanted to quarenteen my involvement with religion to the forum on holy wars and the flat earth society.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As for meteorite discussion, I recently posted a few questions that need answering on "my" FAQ page. I offset that in quotes because I am just doing the grunt work. I am going to re-post three questions soon. I am requesting you look out for the post and e-mail me off list if you want to answer a question. I will write back to you and request your answer.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm not trying to have control or something. I just don't want 87 answers to one question and&nbsp;have everyone wastes their time; furthermore, I want to give others a chance to get some visibility; however, if Al is the only person who responds, he is going to get even more visibility on the page.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>By the way, God is a morblit. There is only one morblit. It is invisible, and resides in the sky. If you see me seemingly (a little alliteration) talking to nobody, don't be crazy. I am simply talking to God.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ari</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sorry. I couldn't help myself.</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-830976112-1058379124=:31997--