[meteorite-list] [Fwd: Apparent Meteorite Lands In Elma High School Lot]

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

--------------7640D1F42213A968B119943E

The following is from a reply from Scott Sistek
KOMO Weather Producer in Washington
--------------7640D1F42213A968B119943E

From: "Sistek, Scott" <ScottS_at_komotv.com>
To: 'magellon' <magellon_at_earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Apparent Meteorite Lands In Elma High School Lot
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:44:10 -0700

Hi Ken,

I'll have them check it out, but we had two independent witnesses who
e-mailed us saying they saw a firery streak across the sky as well at the
right time -- one in Tenino and one in Monroe. Three other experts are on
the scene today with our reporter and they seem to agree it was a meteorite
too, so all signs point to it being legit :)

Sincerely,
Scott Sistek
KOMO Weather Producer