[meteorite-list] This just in

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:05 2004

--0-1142387571-1058405428=:18581

"The glassy black rocks could be worn asphalt or pieces of the old high school track."

OK guys . . . I must get some kind of Kazoo Prize of the Year for this . . .

"Careful analysis of the meteoritic material has yielded stunning results:
Urethane-based primer
Rubber Base Mat Granules: (1-3mm) Black gradated EPDM or SBR rubber
Colored Broadcast Rubber Granules: (1-3mm) Colored gradated EPDM rubber
Urethane Pore Filler/ Sealer
Urethane Binder: Single Component MDI based urethane
Pigmented Solid Urethane Coating
Urethane Line Marking Paint
Asphalt

Final conclusion: Brecciated Rhyolitic Running Track"

--0-1142387571-1058405428=:18581

<DIV><STRONG>"The glassy black rocks could be worn asphalt or pieces of the old high school track."</STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>OK guys . . .&nbsp;I must get some kind of Kazoo Prize of the Year&nbsp;for this . . .</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><EM>"Careful analysis of the meteoritic material has yielded stunning results:</EM>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><EM>Urethane-based primer</EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM>Rubber Base Mat Granules: (1-3mm) <B>Black</B> gradated EPDM or SBR rubber<BR>Colored Broadcast Rubber Granules: (1-3mm) Colored gradated EPDM rubber<BR>Urethane Pore Filler/ Sealer<BR>Urethane Binder: Single Component MDI based urethane<BR>Pigmented Solid Urethane Coating<BR>Urethane Line Marking Paint</EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM>Asphalt</EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM></EM>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><EM>Final conclusion: Brecciated Rhyolitic&nbsp;Running Track"</EM></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-1142387571-1058405428=:18581--