Fwd: [meteorite-list] Here's a NEW TOPIC

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:06 2004

Hi Bob and all,

You make some valid points on some of the off topic subjects. The Meteoritics & Planetary
Science Bulletin describes the study of meteoritics as: Asteroids, Comets, Craters,
Interplanetary Dust, Interstellar Medium, Lunar Samples, Meteors, Meteorites, Natural
Satellites, Planets, Tektites and Origin and History of the Solar System.

In the search for life or how it began implicates or tries to explain away what others
believe and therefore starts a conflict in the posts. If you don't' like a particular thread
then don't respond. If you respond then you will add more fuel to the fire and it will keep
the thread burning. I think your post Bob was open minded in you considered both theories
valid or possible. It is what science is suppose to do. Look at all possibilities. We have
ignorant and arrogant men on both sides of the issue.

Repetitive posts on sales items and political statements after related posts seem to be more
out of line than asking the fundamental questions how things exist. Best!

--AL