[meteorite-list] Off topic possible eBay scam

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:06 2004

Your id dont look to be suspended. Looks like you are
OK. Are you sure that the email was actually from ebay
and that the email that you were sent saying that you
were suspended is not itself a fake email?
If you logged on to any website from that email my
advice would be to immeadiately change all your
passwords (And make sure you type in the url from
scratch).
I get probably an average of one fake email a day from
somebody purporting to be ebay or paypal and the idea
is to eventually steal your paypal password but there
are reasons to steal ebay passwords also.
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com