[meteorite-list] Off topic possible eBay scam

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:06 2004

Hello

yes I have received the same emails and I have addvise
ebay of this and have start the research where arrive
this emails.
Regards

Matteo

--- Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings listees. Sorry for another off topic
> subject, but I just received an apparent e-mail from
> eBay [safeharbor] stating that I have had my rights
> eBay suspended for a violation of trying to log into
> eBay using a bogus ID, which there was no way that I
> did. I e-mailed eBay about this possible scam or
> misunderstanding and await thier reply. Has anyone
> else been banned lately by them or possibly been
> sent
> a false e-mail from someone else masquerading as
> eBay
> asking for your personal account information? Could
> someone be trying to steal our accounts since that
> eBay list was posted here? Maybe that wasn`t such a
> good idea afterall!
> Thanks, Dave.
> [indy1996]

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com