[meteorite-list] Country Club project update

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:06 2004

--0-1850201209-1058491652=:27879

Dear List and Country Club project search team members:

Today I was phoned by Ed Esgar of the Ravisloe Country Club to discuss our proposal. I was not in at the time, but I will be returning his call tomorrow early. Presumably he would not have called if the project proposal held no interest to the Club; so this is GOOD news.

I will post more news tomorrow.

Mark

--0-1850201209-1058491652=:27879

<DIV>Dear List and Country Club project search team members:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Today I was&nbsp;phoned by Ed Esgar of the Ravisloe Country Club&nbsp;to discuss our proposal. I was not in at the time, but I will be returning his call tomorrow early. Presumably he would not have called if the project proposal held no interest to the Club; so this is GOOD news.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will post more news tomorrow.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).