[meteorite-list] Morrocan dealers on the web - contact to Habibi

From: Svend Buhl <svendbuhl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:06 2004

Hello list,

since some list members are doing business with morrocan meteorite dealers I was wondering if somebody might be able to help. I lost coordinates of Mr Habibi from Erfoud(?) but need some additional information about some aquired specimen. Checking the lists archive did not retrieve any email adress although I believe to remeber he was present on the list several times last year. Alongside any other contact to providers of uncut NWAs straight from the source would be aprecciated. Thanks for your efforts.

Svend

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de
info_at_niger-meteorite-recon.de

IMCA 6540