[meteorite-list] Of Mystery Booms and Fiery Objects

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:06 2004

--------------050602040206060808040103

Hello, Mark and the list,

when one bigger on gets publicity enough, you can be sure, there
be several wanna-bees after that. Also on the holiday-season people
have time to watch the skies. Think these are the main reasons.

take care,

pekka

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND
+ 358 400 818 912
Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
--------------050602040206060808040103
<head>
</head>
Hello, Mark and the list,<br>
when one bigger on gets publicity enough, you can be sure, there <br>
be several wanna-bees after that. Also on the holiday-season people<br>
have time to watch the skies. Think these are the main reasons.<br>
take care,<br>
pekka<br>
Mark Jackson wrote:<br>
going on with the fiery sky objects and mystery booms. Or is it just me?</div>
  <hr size="1"> Do you Yahoo!?<br>
 Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">
online calendar</a>
 with sync to Outlook(TM). </blockquote>
  <pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND