[meteorite-list] Country Club Update #2

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

--0-123526108-1058570739=:51212

Dear List and CC Search Team Members,

Far be it from me to be at the center of controversy on this list . . . but listen to this.

Mr. Ed Esgar, head groundskeeper of Ravisloe CC, contacted me today to voice the Raviloe's agreement to let us search thier property as prescribed in our proposal. If you recall the southern edge of Ravisloe happens to be the DoD's "straight line intersection" plot of the Park Forest meteorites' track with the earth. Mr. Esgar, not knowing the controversy he was actually going to be causing by saying this, indicated to me that in his opinion Ravisloe may indeed have been recipient of several impactors during the event in March. I was unable to get more information as he had an important event to handle today at the club.

Let the discussion begin . . .

Kindest Regards,

Mark

--0-123526108-1058570739=:51212

<DIV>Dear List and CC Search Team Members,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Far be it from me to be at the center of controversy on this list . . . but listen to this.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mr. Ed Esgar, head groundskeeper of Ravisloe CC,&nbsp;contacted me today to voice the Raviloe's agreement to let us search thier property as prescribed in our proposal. If you recall the southern edge of Ravisloe happens to be the DoD's "straight line intersection" plot of the Park Forest meteorites' track with the earth. Mr. Esgar, not knowing the&nbsp;controversy he was actually going to be causing by saying this, indicated to me that in his opinion Ravisloe&nbsp;may indeed have been recipient of several impactors during the event in March. I was unable to get more information as he had an important event to handle today at the club.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Let the discussion begin . . .</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kindest Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>