[meteorite-list] Elma Seller hahahaha

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

Now it is climbed on the mirrors because I have its
email, when enough to write the via ebay and to obtain
a reply and I have its address email. ........

Yes it is against E-Bay policy to give out my e-mail
address. If you took
the time to read and understand anything you would no
that, but in stead
you
seam to be the kind of person that doesn't care about
the FACTS but only
about there blind rage. E-BAY HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE
VIOLATION!
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I AM SELLING THEN
DON'T BUY! AND DON'T HAVE
A FRIEND BUY SO HE CAN LEAVE NEGATIVE FEED BACK AND
DON'T MAKE UP A NEW
USERNAME AND LEAVE BAD FEED BACK!
 BECAUSE YOU GAVE MY EMAIL OUT AND SAID THAT I AM A
LYING AND DISHONEST
E-BAYER ON A PUBLIC INTERNET GROUP I MAY SEEK LEGAL
ADVICE FROM MY LAWYER
FOR "DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER
THANKS DAN K. , if you have any questions or comments
please feel free to
e-mail me

" elma " item #2184229794

Regards