[meteorite-list] see what happens!

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

Hi Tom and List!

I am sure Tom is just joking about this!

We all have a life and I am so glad just to read about meteorites instead of
all the off topics not related to learn about meteorites.
I feel like just wasting my time and consider not even staying on the list.
I only have posted twice on the list and that was to ask a question or to
thank the person writing the email to the list.
I am very new to hunting for meteorites and i am eager to learn as much as i
can.

Life had taught me about people criticizing others because they are bored or
unhappy, unsatisfied with their lives; and people not complying to rules.
That is nothing i need to learn from a meteorite-list!

Thank you to all of you who have something to add to the list!! :-)

Just my opinion, Moni