[meteorite-list] Meteorites, Angra dos Reis.

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:07 2004

--0-594790368-1058901461=:4526

Dear Labenne,

I have writen you twice last month about Angra dos Reis as you are the only persons openly having this meteorite for sale. I have ask if you had any micros other than this $4550 piece, but never got a response. Possibly there was a language problem. I'm very happy to see this piece on your sale page. It is a very special meteorite at any price. But I see no "sale price" offered, not that I could afford this whole frag anyway. Contact me if you have any others.

And list,

If anyone plans on getting this unique angrite with the intention of breaking it up, or if a crumb falls off. Please contact me. Or if anyone private has a very small 'genuine' Angra dos Reis (Stone has an colorful history) I'd like to know. One dealer I writen has a micro in his private collection-NFS won't mention his name but you can find this by google.
 Please list forgive this solicitation. While I generally don't endorse the micro-ization of rare meteorites, if your going to do it anyway, call me.

Howard Wu

LABENNE METEORITES <metlabo1_at_mail.worldnet.fr> wrote:
Hi List
Check out our summer sale "Part II" on the Website - we've made a special selection
of some popular meteorites at really low prices. Note a piece of the Angra dos Reis ! Go to
www.labenne-meteorites.com and click on the heading Today's Special.
Have a great summer!!
MLJLabenne

Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education and collectors
http://www.labenne-meteorites.com

---------------------------------
--0-594790368-1058901461=:4526

<DIV>Dear Labenne, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have writen you twice last month about Angra dos Reis as you are the only persons openly having this meteorite for sale. I have ask if you had any micros other than this $4550 piece, but never got a response. Possibly there was a language problem. I'm very happy to see this piece on your sale page. It is a very special meteorite at any price. But I see no "sale price" offered, not that I could afford this whole frag anyway. Contact me if you have any others.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And list,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If anyone plans on getting this unique&nbsp;angrite with the intention of breaking it up, or if a crumb falls off. Please contact me. Or if anyone private has a very small 'genuine' Angra dos Reis (Stone has an colorful&nbsp;history) I'd like to know. One&nbsp;dealer I writen has a micro in his private collection-NFS won't mention his name but you can find this by google.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Please list&nbsp;forgive this solicitation. While&nbsp;I generally don't endorse the micro-ization of rare meteorites, if your going to do it anyway, call me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Howard Wu&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>LABENNE METEORITES &lt;metlabo1_at_mail.worldnet.fr&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">Hi List<BR>Check out our summer sale "Part II" on the Website - we've made a special selection <BR>of some popular meteorites at really low prices. Note a piece of the Angra dos Reis ! Go to <BR><FONT color=#0000ff><U><A href="http://www.labenne-meteorites.com/" eudora="autourl">www.labenne-meteorites.com</A></U></FONT> and click on the heading Today's Special.<BR>Have a great summer!! <BR>MLJLabenne<BR><BR><X-SIGSEP>
--0-594790368-1058901461=:4526--