[meteorite-list] Cool Eisen-shale - Off Topic

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:08 2004

Bernd,

Being from the hills myself...my natural dumb-looked-on-my-face response would
be something like...

"Sooooo, collecting meteorites is like collecting long, but different German
words...then trading them on occasion when you have part-word duplicates?"

At least Mark Twain thought so. The German words really are scary looking. I'm
always inpressed with anyone who knows more than plane yold inglish like me.

As always Bernd...thanx for sharing!

John