[meteorite-list] AD Thin Section Available

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:09 2004

I have some nice thin sections available for those interested. I will make an offer
before placing them on eBay this time around. These are the nice quality ones I sell
on eBay. It will save the eBay costs of putting them there. Some items are from rare
hard to get finds and falls. I also have some other specimens (part slices, endpieces)
that I will make available on my small list of items for sale. All items shipped post
paid anywhere. Please contact me off list for my list :-) All my best and thanks for
your time!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites