[meteorite-list] Televue eyepiece AD

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:09 2004

Boy, Mike...

You boggle my mind... You seem to be in a bad mood
today.

Really, I have no argument with you...

About anything, and right now, at this point in my
life, I have better things to consider.

Nor will I get into an a stupid argument about
statements made about who said what in an argument
over Ebay (which I hate).

Sorry to have riled you. I honestly trusted my
defective memory and attributed a statement to you
which you did not make...

Sorry, sorry, and really sorry.

But really, the best thing to have done with me is
point (politely) that I was mistaken in attributing
the statement to you.

No argument, and end of story...

Sorry... Really.

Steve Schoner/ams