[meteorite-list] Televue eyepiece AD

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:09 2004

You know what Mike,

You have a hard time accepting an apology.

That is a problem that you will have to deal with.

All I can do is say I am sorry, and from that point it
is your will to accept it, or as it seems you have,
reject it.

I think your response demonstrates your mind set, or
set of mind.

Certainly not mine.

As for me,

I think I am finished with this trivial "argument",
and might just look at those Televue eyepieces (that
this post is all about) for my telescope.

Mars is coming in close this summer, the closest to
earth in over 60,000 years, and those eyepieces might
do my refractor good. And also enhance my
appreciation of the Martian meteorites that I have
acquired.

Steve Schoner/ams

=== message truncated ===