FW: [meteorite-list] Bright Lights Over England

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:10 2004

Hmm bit suspicious, - camera man just happens to be around when lights
appear, area full of 'UFO Experts' why do I get the impression it's a
slow news day?=20

 - In the photo it appears to be traveling horizontally which is odd, if
it was a firework or flare it would have to be launched from a
reasonable distance to go straight across...

Mark F