[meteorite-list] Jordan Perseids Machiz

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:10 2004

--0-129347798-1059624467=:52810

How's that for a name? My wife is expecting a little girl on the 10th or 11th of August. If she is one or two days late, Jordan (our little girl) will be born in the middle of it!

I don't think my wife would go for it. Maybe she would go for Jordan Allende seeing as how she is from Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.

I think I'm dreaming. She would no more name her Allende than she would name her breccia (that's kinda pretty!). One thing is for sure. In a couple more weeks, I am going to have a little girl spitting up and condruling all over me. The only crust I'll be getting is from her nose into a Kleenex. I'm gonna have to get used to changing diapers full of JordanDonga.

If y'all think of any more, you can send them on!

Ari Machiz
TVBTITU

--0-129347798-1059624467=:52810

<DIV>How's that for a name? My wife is expecting a little girl on the 10th or 11th of August. If she is one or two days late,&nbsp;Jordan (our little girl) will be born in the middle of it!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I don't think my wife would go for it. Maybe she would go for Jordan Allende seeing as how she is from Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think I'm dreaming. She would no more name her Allende than she would name her breccia (that's kinda pretty!). One thing is for sure. In a couple more weeks, I am going to have a little girl spitting up and condruling all over me. The only crust I'll be getting is from her nose into a Kleenex. I'm gonna have to get used to changing diapers full of JordanDonga.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-129347798-1059624467=:52810--