[meteorite-list] New meteorites from Georgia/South Carolina???

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:33 2004

Walter, Ken and rest of list:

Sorry for the confusion...to us northerners, these southern states are all the
same. I'm kidding of course...Florida is not like the others.

Well, after seeing Ken's pictures I don't think either state has a new
meteorite. As the Peanuts cartoon character Charlie Brown would say (when the
buyer opens his mail)..."I got a rock".

John