[meteorite-list] Re: Odessa

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:33 2004

--------------5B10C8B8C102CEDFE5778A96

Dear Andrzej and list members,
   Thank you for you kind comments about the Odessa article. "Don't
Mess With Texas" can be commonly seen on road signs throughout Texas.
It basically means do not break the laws of Texas or else you will have
the Law of Texas after you. Texans have a strong sense of being from
Texas and outsiders and their ideas should stay at "home" if they plan
to change Texas. Texas is like another country within the USA. I hope
that this answers your question. Texans are some of the kindest people
in the USA as long as you "Don't Mess With Texas". Sincerely, Dirk
Ross....Tokyo

ASPMET wrote:

> Dear Dr. Ross Thank you for your report from the Odessa Meteor
> Craters. As I am more familiar with meteorites than with the United
> States, could you explain me, what means "Don't Mess With Texas". Is
> it a quotation? Regards Andrzej S. PilskiFrombork, Polandaspmet_at_wp.pl

--------------5B10C8B8C102CEDFE5778A96

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Dear Andrzej and list members,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you for you kind comments about the Odessa article.&nbsp;
"Don't Mess With Texas" can be commonly seen on road signs throughout Texas.&nbsp;
It basically means do not break the laws of Texas or else you will have
the Law of Texas after you.&nbsp; Texans have a strong sense of being from
Texas and outsiders and their ideas should stay at "home" if they plan
to change Texas.&nbsp; Texas is like another country within the USA.&nbsp;
I hope that this answers your question.&nbsp; Texans are some of the kindest
people in the USA as long as you "Don't Mess With Texas".&nbsp;&nbsp; Sincerely,&nbsp;
Dirk Ross....Tokyo

<P>ASPMET wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<STYLE></STYLE>
<FONT FACE="Arial CE"><FONT SIZE=-1>Dear
Dr. Ross</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT FACE="Arial CE"><FONT SIZE=-1>Thank you
for your report from the Odessa Meteor Craters. As I am more familiar with
meteorites than with the United States, could you explain me, what means
"Don't Mess With Texas". Is it a quotation?</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT FACE="Arial CE"><FONT SIZE=-1>Regards</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT FACE="Arial CE"><FONT SIZE=-1>Andrzej
S. Pilski</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial CE"><FONT SIZE=-1>Frombork, Poland</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE="Arial CE"><FONT SIZE=-1><A HREF="mailto:aspmet_at_wp.pl">aspmet@wp.pl</A></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>