[meteorite-list] chondrites never seen before!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:34 2004

Dear M, List;
My first impulse was to change the title of the thread to "Stupidity
never seen before" (but we have seen it many times before), but, about
the time we dismiss this as another useless post that our Ol, "cry
woof", may stumble on to something really cool. But, alas, I doubt it
is this time and post.
Sad to see such a wasted mind with good photography.
Dave F.