[meteorite-list] nevada/honolulu

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:34 2004

Dear Ultimate Deal Maker,

SPAM

That is my response to your June listings for wants and wishes. You just don't
get it do you? Does the song "To Be Thick as a Brick" come to anyones mind
other than my own. Try Ebay the nest time please.

By the way I have a 90g Ghubara individual and a nice 12g slice of NWA 869
that I am willing to trade. I'm looking for a nice 5 to 10 gram full slice of
Chassigny. Let me know...I can add a great 67 g SA individual if that will
help. Let me know...so far the trade offers have been not that good.

John Isrude
from Fedupsville, PA