[meteorite-list] Re: Seems PF fell on 3/27 and NOT on 3/26...

From: Yellowengine_at_aol.com <Yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:34 2004

As long as we are playing CSI: Park Forest.....

"Steve A. not of Chicago but near Chicago"

-I believe you are thinking of Steve R. Arnold.

"I have trouble believing that someone who thought they were getting shot at, crawled into their house under fire, then put it behind them and went to bed. No 911 call, no return fire, no nothing".

-It depends on the circumstances of this particular situation;
Is he a gang member? From my knowledge, calling the police and tattling on your enemies as a gang member is a big 'no no'.

-Did he have a gun readily available at the time to return fire?

"My guess is that this guy really believed that: 1) anyone shooting at him was either not really after him personally.."

Since when is someone shooting at you not a personal attack?

"Further, why would any red-blooded American park his car on the street in such a rough area when there is a perfectly good, unused driveway just sitting there outside the house?"

-Who ever said that the guy had garage space to use?

Point in case; never assume anything. By the way, do you know what 'assume' stands for? ; )

Just my thoughts...that was kinda fun!

-Ryan