[meteorite-list] Fool?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:35 2004

Hello List, I am possibly going to make a fool out of myself, again! But
hey, maybe not? I found one of those rocks that was so out of place, it
begged to be picked up. I have had it sitting around for a while, so unsure
what to make of it. I have hunted this area for a long time and know most of
our local rocks pretty well. I have seen nothing close to this one. But then
Norbert had to go post pics of his wonderful lunar find! So I have to ask,
would anyone on the list be willing to accept a few photos of a strange
rock, and give an opinion?
Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168