[meteorite-list] Butterfields auction in Los Angeles

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:35 2004

Hello all

Lot 304 - Rio Limay, Argentina, 7.5 grams

Estimate: $15000 - $20000

Rio Limay — Superb Complete Slice

Stone meteorite (L5)

Rio Negro, Argentina

7.5 grams $15-20.000 ??????

After I have see Measuring 50.8 x 40.8 x .5 cm (22
1/2 x 19 x 1/2 inches) and weighing 7,500 grams

is 7500 grams not 7.5 gr. Strange a big auction
mistake in a important information type the grams.

Regards

Matteo

--- "rockgirl_at_twcny.rr.com" <rockgirl@twcny.rr.com>

http://www.butterfields.com/areas/nh/7427x/detail/7427x-319.htm

http://www.butterfields.com/areas/nh/7427x/detail/7427x-314.htm

http://www.butterfields.com/areas/nh/7427x/detail/7427x-315.htm

http://www.butterfields.com/areas/nh/7427x/detail/7427x-304.htm

> Thanks for your interest.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Iris Lang
> www.nyrockman.com
> www.langsfossils.com

> http://mail2web.com/ .

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com