[meteorite-list] Martian Meteorite on Saturday Night Live

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:35 2004

Steve,List,

Back a few years ago there was a guy that had a Canyon Diablo (I
think), had been tooled into an image of Jesus. It was on Yahoo
Auctions at something like $100,000.00. He ran it for months and
months and never got a bid. It may well still be available I haven't
checked Yahoo auctions in a while.

Steve

--- MeteorHntr_at_aol.com wrote:
> Hey List,
>
> Watching Saturday Night Live last night, there was a cartoon about
> Jennifer
> Lopez and whomever her boyfriend is. The guy was giving her
> presents and he
> gave her a Martian Meteorite. He said something like "Here is a
> Martian
> Meteorite, they were going to study it for science, but I had them
> carve it into the
> image of your mother's head."
>
> Strange, but true.
>
> Steve Arnold
>
> P.S. Does anyone out there actually carve meteorites into
> different
> images???

=====
Steve Witt