[meteorite-list] Pitino meteorite update

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00FA_01C32F54.D3C88CC0

Hi again. The film crew had just left Tucson, and I am now able to begin =
getting caught up after almost a month of non-stop filming and =
traveling. I am still very tired from the trip so please bear with me =
while I begin getting reorganized here.=20
One thing I did do today is update the Pitino page on my website. I have =
sold almost half of this beautiful new chondrite from Argentina. I still =
have some superb slices and partslices left. They were cut by Marlin =
Cilz and are 2 to 3 mm thick.=20
    If you want a piece of this new meteorite, act quickly.=20
Also in other news. A 5 plus kilogram Park Forest meteorite has been =
found. So that is double the size of the previous thought main mass. The =
finder wants $100,000 for it though, ALL I can say is=20
Yeah right and good luck and good day.=20

Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoritehunter.com

------=_NextPart_000_00FA_01C32F54.D3C88CC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi again. The film crew had just left =
Tucson, and I=20
am now able to begin getting caught up after almost a month of non-stop =
filming=20
and traveling. I am still very tired from the trip so please bear with =
me while=20
I begin getting reorganized here. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One thing I did do today is update the =
Pitino page=20
on my website. I have sold almost half of this beautiful new chondrite =
from=20
Argentina. I still have some superb slices and partslices left. They =
were cut by=20
Marlin Cilz and are 2 to 3 mm thick. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If you want a piece =
of this new=20
meteorite, act quickly. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also in other news. A 5 plus kilogram =
Park Forest=20
meteorite has been found. So that is double the size of the previous =
thought=20
main mass. The finder wants $100,000 for it though, ALL I can say is=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yeah right and good luck and good day.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.meteoritehunter.com">http://www.meteoritehunter.com</A=