[meteorite-list] AD: Nininger Museum and Meteor Crater Postcards

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C32F7D.9AF87EE0

Hello Everybody,

Just made some Meteor Crater and Nininger Museum postcards from photos I =
took a couple months ago. Each postcard is also signed, numbered and lim=
ited to only 500. I have one of each on eBay and have also posted them o=
n my website. If you purchased a Nininger Museum brick from me, e-mail m=
e and I will send you a free postcard. (More bricks are on my website as=
 well).

Since they are numbered out of 500, both cards have one card numbered 1 a=
nd one card numbered 500 ( 1/500 or 500/500), if interested in either of =
these cards let me know. The cards numbered 1 are $20.00 each and the nu=
mbered, either of the 500 numbered cards are $15.00. Other numbers are p=
riced much lower.

Thanks, Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C32F7D.9AF87EE0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everybod=
y,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Just made some Meteor Crater and Nininger=
 Museum postcards from photos I took a couple months ago.&nbsp; Each post=
card is also signed, numbered and limited to only 500.&nbsp; I have one o=
f each on eBay and have also posted them on my website.&nbsp; If you purc=
hased a Nininger Museum brick from me, e-mail me and I will send you a fr=
ee postcard.&nbsp; (More bricks are on my website as well).</DIV> <DIV>&n=
bsp;</DIV> <DIV>Since&nbsp;they are numbered out of 500, both cards have =
one card numbered 1&nbsp;and one card numbered&nbsp;500 ( 1/500 or 500/50=
0), if interested in&nbsp;either of these cards let me know.&nbsp; The ca=
rds numbered 1 are $20.00 each and the numbered, either of the 500&nbsp;n=
umbered cards are $15.00.&nbsp; Other numbers are priced much lower.</DIV=
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks, Mark Bostick<BR><BR>Please visit, www.Me=
teoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite artic=
les.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C32F7D.9AF87EE0--