[meteorite-list] King tut?

From: thornysahuaro <thornysahuaro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:36 2004

--0-1150958852-1055305805=:53091

Greetings John and list, I am so glad you explained what a leaverite is. All this time I've been carrying them home, sawing them in half and making myself nuts trying to find somthing in them that isn't there. I sure could have saved a lot of time and trouble if I had learned this sooner. By the way, do you know where I can find some discriminite?
Happy Hunting,
Art