[meteorite-list] Ad eBay One Last Time (I hope)

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:37 2004

Greetings List,

I just finished listing several more specimens on e-Bay. The
following are now available: Cape York Slice, NWA869 endcut with
"collection in a slice" lithology, NWA869 2000 gram Complete
Specimen, Sikhote-Alin Complete , NWA801 endcut, Murchison fragment
with polished face and crust, Vaca Muerta with lots of metal and
eucrite inclusion, NWA788 incredible brecciated endcut, Allende
slice, Zag slice, Brahin slice, Ghubara slice, Gao/Guenie slice,
NWA1584 slice. A couple starting at only $.01, all pieces have low
starting prices and all have "buy it now". Great meteorites at good
prices. See:
http://members.aol.ebay.com/aboutme/anorthosite/

thanx again,
Steve

P.S Coming soon, some more incredible Park Forest Meteorites that hit
stuff!! (And some that didn't)

=====
Steve Witt
IMCA #9020