[meteorite-list] Felix... CO3.2 or CO3.4???????

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:37 2004

Thanks, Jeff, for the clarification.

But, now starts a new problem.
How to get the other databases updated?

Typically, to get the Catalogue of Meteorites revised,
all Monica Grady needs is a paper which she can
reference in her database. Sometimes this is preceded
by an entry in the Meteoritical Bulletin, such as,
Felix (CO3.4) reclassification.

So, Jeff, is there a published paper that we can use
as a reference, or will this URL
<http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2003-June/024140.html>

of your post to this List suffice for Monica?

Bob V.