[meteorite-list] trade offer

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:37 2004

Steve

I have write you when is exit the first offer for
ahumada - remember your 2 pieces of PF is go lost but
my piece give for the trade is arrive - and I never
received answer. I no understand your trades, you send
the emails but after you no answer to the requests.
Regards

Matteo

--- "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!"
<steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi list, I know I have plugged this before, but I'm
> going to try 1 more
> time on this trade.I am offering my 1/2 gram slice
> of honolulu, 9 gram cut
> of ahumada (monnig number), small micro of cat
> mountain (15x10x5)mm, and a
> micro of albion olivine crytals for trade.Let me
> know if we can make this
> one work.I'm looking for stuff I do not have,
> prefferably hard to get
> items.
>
> steve
> arnold, chicago
>
> =====
> Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
> I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
> Illinois Meteorites
> website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com