[meteorite-list] PolandMET big update before Ensisheim show in France.

From: PolandMET.com <PolandMET.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:37 2004

Hey all

I want introduce new meteorites on my page www.polandmet.com
This time its a really big update.

What's new ?
- Sau 001 [L4/5] big full slices with light and dark areas and one amayzing endpiece in
half light L6 and in other half dark L4. Verry hard to find something like this in SaU001.
- NWA869 [L5] full slices with brecciation
- Sahara01xxx [L3.8] full slices from brecciated and another not brecciated specimen.
- Dalgaranga [MES] verry thin slices with alot of fresh iron. Best quality Dalgaranga in
market.
- Bilanga [DIO] 4 small slices with fussion crust from 8g complete specimen.
- Hammada al Hammra 183 [LL6] last 6 slices. Verry strange looking meteorite.
- NWA753 [R3.9] slices from 0.5-2grams but only 1mm thick !
- Pultusk [H5] last 6 slices from my 55g fat slice.

* And last thing. Every slices are super polished from 2 sides.
* You can reserve Your meteorites now and pay in Ensisheim show next
weekend.

Also see my www.Gao-Guenie.com page with alot of fresh looking crusted Gao's.
If someone is interested I have now 60g 100% oriented Gao. Ask me off list.

Thanks and I waiting for You in Ensisheim .

-----[ MARCIN CIMAŁA ]-----[ I.M.C.A.#3667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195