[meteorite-list] Ot ebay reporting?

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:38 2004

In case the link did not work here is Ebays rule:

Ivory - This area is complex, and sellers should consult with the U.S. Fish
and Wildlife Service and their state wildlife regulatory agency to ensure
that the particular item involved may lawfully be sold. Generally, ivory
from African elephants may be sold so long as it was lawfully imported into
the United States. Wooly mammoth ivory may be sold inside or outside the
United States. Hippo ivory may be sold within the United States, but may not
lawfully be imported into the United States.

Mark M.