[meteorite-list] Seems PF fell on 3/27 and NOT on 3/26...

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:38 2004

--part1_61.3216ca95.2c1bd0c4_boundary

Dave Johnson wrote:

I was told that it was 7000 (seven
thousand) feet. So, the upper limit for when the fireball
extinguished is 7000 feet.

********

Hello Dave and list,

Wow, that seems very low, too low from what I have always heard. Could there
have been more than one layer of clouds?

Steve Arnold

--part1_61.3216ca95.2c1bd0c4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<BR>
Dave Johnson wrote:<BR>
<BR>
I was told that it was 7000 (seven<BR>
thousand) feet. So, the upper limit for when the fireball<BR>
extinguished is 7000 feet.<BR>
<BR>
********<BR>
<BR>
Hello Dave and list,<BR>
<BR>
Wow, that seems very low, too low from what I have always heard.&nbsp; Could=
 there have been more than one layer of clouds?<BR>
<BR>
Steve Arnold<BR>
<BR>
<BR>