[meteorite-list] saluting mike farmer

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:22:38 2004

Hey list, goodmorning.I just want to salute mike farmer for all the hard
work he has done in the meteorite realm.He has gone to places where most
people dont even want to go to.I'm happy just to stay around home and let
the meteorite hunters do there job, so we can enjoy our collecting, while
they go out and do their's.Sometimes I think they do not get the credit
they deserve.Just for instance, PITINO!I just got my 11 gram slice.It is a
real nice piece.He saw an unusal stone and bought it.H e was quick to
the draw.And that idiot who say's he should not have done it, is a
moron.Mike jumped at the right moment and seized the day.Way to go mike.I
have met the man , and he is alot like me in someways.He goes after what
he likes, no matter what it will take to get the prize.FEARLESS
AGGRESSION!So I salute you mike, go after whatever you can, life is
short.It is people like mike that keep the meteorite business booming.Have
a great day all!!

                                           steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120